Week 9 christmas stuff

This weeks blog is about pretty much whatever I guess. Victoria Secret GiftsCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

Christmas time is pretty great because you get a weird feeling that makes you feel pretty amazing. Its called Christmas spirit obviously, I think I’m kinda losing that. I just don’t feel Christmasy I don’t know why, but I still love Christmas. I geuss I’m just not ready for it this year. Mostly because school is kinda tearing apart my Christmas spirit but thats okay. All I want for Christmas this year is to be more savage and to be more funny that would be great, I also want a pug and an iPhone se. I’m scared that the older I get I won’t be in a festive mood, I’m very scared of getting old. Everyone tells me to grow up but all the old people I know besides my teachers tell me to stay young. I don’t know which one to do, obviously I don’t wanna listen to my teachers so I guess I’m staying young. But what usually get me all Christmased up is elf. We watch it every single year like 30 times but we haven’t yet, we are really slaking and we also go light at lights make cookies and do whatever else a normal person would do. MERRY CHRISTMAS (oh and by the way did you see the little Victoria Secret box, yeah that’s mine)